1. Zhou M, Wang H, Zeng X, Yin P, Zhu J, Chen W, et al. Mortality, morbidity, and risk factors in China and its provinces, 1990-2017: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2017. Lancet 2019;394:1145-58.
2. Yang YL, Liu L, Wang Y, Wu H, Yang XS, Wang JN, et al. The prevalence of depression and anxiety among Chinese adults with cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis. BMC Cancer 2013;13:393.
3. Du L, Shi HY, Yu HR, Liu XM, Jin XH, Yan Q, et al. Incidence of suicide death in patients with cancer: A systematic review and meta-analysis. J Affect Disord 2020;276:711-9.
4. He Y, Sun LY, Peng KW, Luo MJ, Deng L, Tang T, et al. Sleep quality, anxiety and depression in advanced lung cancer: patients and caregivers. BMJ Support Palliat Care 2020.
5. Yang YL, Sui GY, Liu GC, Huang DS, Wang SM, Wang L. The effects of psychological interventions on depression and anxiety among Chinese adults with cancer: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled studies. BMC Cancer 2014;14:956.
6. Tang PL, Mayer DK, Chou FH, Hsiao KY. The Experience of Cancer Stigma in Taiwan: A Qualitative Study of Female Cancer Patients. Arch Psychiatr Nurs 2016;30:204-9.
7. Shi W, Shen Z, Wang S, Hall BJ. Barriers to Professional Mental Health Help-Seeking Among Chinese Adults: A Systematic Review. Front Psychiatry 2020;11:442-.
8. Wei M, Su JC, Carrera S, Lin SP, Yi F. Suppression and interpersonal harmony: a cross-cultural comparison between Chinese and European Americans. J Couns Psychol 2013;60:625-33.
9. Kubota Y, Okuyama T, Uchida M, Umezawa S, Nakaguchi T, Sugano K, et al. Effectiveness of a psycho-oncology training program for oncology nurses: a randomized controlled trial. Psychooncology 2016;25:712-8.
10. Regan TW, Lambert SD, Girgis A, Kelly B, Kayser K, Turner J. Do couple-based interventions make a difference for couples affected by cancer? A systematic review. BMC Cancer 2012;12:279.