Jian He, Ph.D., Associate Professor
Director of Genomics Core,
The Center for Single-Cell Omics (CSCOmics), School of Public Health,
Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine
Address: 227 South Chongqing Road, Shanghai, China
Dr. He obtained her Ph.D. degree from a joint Ph.D. program in Jilin University and University of California, San Diego, which was supported by China Scholarship Council. Dr. He then worked in Los Alamos National Laboratory in the United States, Chinese Academy of Sciences and Shanghai Jiao Tong University in China. In 2019, Dr. He joined the Center for Single-Cell Omics in Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine as the core director of the genomics core.
Dr. He research focused on developing more sophisticated protocols of single-cell multiple-omics, and studying major diseases, especially oncology using single-cell omics strategies. Dr. He has authored more than 40 high-quality scholarly articles including twelve first-authored and correspondence author papers, including Genome Research, EBioMedicine, Scientific Reports, which has been extensively cited. Also, Dr. He has filed 6 patents (2 issued). She was invited to contribute review articles by high influential research journals in her field and give oral presentations at national and international conferences. Dr. He also serves as an article reviewer of numerous notable international journals. Dr. He has been awarded research grants and awards from National Natural Science Foundation, China Postdoctoral Science Special Foundation, and so on.
Read more: Single-Cell Genomics Core
1. Jian He#, et al. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. Accepted.
2. Jian He#, et al. Construction of a human cell landscape of COVID-19 Infection at single-cell level [Abstract]. In: Proceedings of the AACR Virtual Meeting: COVID-19 and Cancer; 2021 Feb 3-5. Philadelphia (PA): AACR; Clin Cancer Res 2021;27(6_Suppl):Abstract nr P42.
3. Jian He#, et al. Journal of Clinical and Translational Hepatology. Accepted.
4. Jian He, et al. Aging and disease. 2021, 12, 5.
5. Jian He#, et al. MedComm. 2021;1-13.
6. Jian He, et al. Chem Biodivers. 2019 Sep;16(9):e1900176.
7. Jian He, et al. Preprint BioRxiv. doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/ 731935
8. Jian He, et al. EBioMedicine. 2016 Oct;12:4-5.
9. Jian He. Current organic chemistry. 2017, 21(19): 1-22.
10. Jian He, et al. Recurrent somatic mutations of PRKAR1A in isolated cardiac myxoma. Oncotarget. 2017 Nov 28; 8(61): 103968–103974.
11. Jian He. Scientific Reports, 2017 Aug 21;7(1):8867.
12. Xinyu Hu, Yidi Qu, Qiubo Chu, Wenshu Li, Jian He#. Molecular Medicine Reports, 2018,17: 3599-3606.
13. Jian He, et al. Organic Process Research & Development. 2016, 20 (6), pp 1093–1096.
14. Jian He, et al. BioTechniques. 2016; 60 (3):129-135.
15. Jian He, et al. American Journal of Chinese Medicine. 2015, 25:1-13.
16. Jian He, et al. Metabolomics 2015 (5): 159.
17. Jian He, et al. Molecules. 2013; 18 (1):1-13.
1. Application of a combination of mTOR kinase inhibitor and MAPK kinase inhibitor. ZL 201510828267.4;
2. Application of a histamine H1 receptor antagonist and its screening method. ZL 201510612612.0.