Shanghai ICP for 05052044 Zip code: 200025 Tel：021-63846590
Address: Shanghai, China, South Chongqing Road no. 227
Copyright © 2013 Shanghai jiaotong university school of medicine
This key lab was founded in 1993 by Shanghai MunicipalCommittee of Science and Technology. It is a center of excellencefocusing on the R &D as well as the application of embryoengineering techniques and the generation of the transgenicanimals-bioreactors. In the past 15 years, Shanghai Key Lab ofEmbryo & Reproductive Engineering has made great progress andborne rich fruits. In collaboration with Beijing AgricultureCollege, the key lab molecularly cloned the DNA sequence of bovineSRY gene for the first time in the world, and proposed andsucceeded in controlling the sexes of cattles, goats and othereconomic animals by means of identifying SRY gene of the embryos.Nowadays, a batch of transgenic cloned cows have been generated.The transgenic goats secreting biologically active human clottingfactor IX in the milk as well as cow carrying human serum albumingene were appraised as the top ten of great scientific achievementsin China in the years of 1998 and 1999 by the Academicians of theChinese Academy of Science and the Chinese Academy of Engineering.Recently, the key lab is coupled with Shangghai Tao-Tao Co. Ltd toset up a modern large animal facility in Songjiang, Shanghai. Theovum pick-up (OPU) from living cows, combined with somatic cellnuclear transfer (cloning) have been developed to effectivelymutiply bulls of superior breeding and cows with high milkproduction, accelerating the improvement of diary breeds andcontributing to dairy development in China.
24/1400 Beijing (W) Road, Shanghai 200040,P.R.China
1977-1980 Department of Biology, Fudan University,Major in Genetics.1979-1980 Ames Test for Screening the Mutant ofSalmonella Lignieres, Institue of Genetics FudanUniversity.
1980-1987 Chromosome kyrotype Analysis.
1987-1989 In Situ Hybridization Chromosome and Gene MappingStudy.
1989-1991 Molecular Diagnosis of Genetics Diseases.
1991-1993 Study on Sex Reversal by Analysis of Human SRY Geneand Sexing Detection of Bovine Embryos.
1994-1997 Study on Transgenic Mice.
1997- Date Study on Transgenic Animals /Bioreactor.
1.Cytogengtics / cell biology;1. Cytogengtics / cellbiology;
2. Transgenic farm animals/ mammary gland bioreactor.
1. Prize forachievements in Science and Technology, State Commission of Scienceand Technology, 1993.
2. Prize for achievements in medical science awarded by theMinistry of Health, People’s Republic of China, 1994.
3. Prize for important achievements in science and technologyawarded by the Shanghai Municipal Government, 1992,1997.
1. HuangYing, Cao Yang. A Cytogenetic study on a family with chromosome 7inv(7)(p22q11). Shanghai Med. J., 13(7): 434, 1990
2. Huang Ying, Chen Mei-Jue, Sun Qiong, Zeng Yi-tao. Study on SRYGene in 8 Cases of 46, XX Males and 16 Cases of 46, XY Females.Chin J Med Genet, 13(4): 228-230, 1996
3. Ying Huang, Ke-zhong Zhang, Wen-ying Huang, Da-ru Lu, YingHuang, Zhan-lu Ma, Zhao-rui Ren, Xin-fang Qiu. Expression ofbiologically active human clotting factor IX(hFIX) in the mammarygland of transgenic mice. Chinese Science Bulletin, 43(15):1294-1298, 1998
4. S.Z.Huang，Y.Huang，M.J.Chen，F.Y.zeng，Z.R.Ren and Y.T.Zeng.Selection of in vitro produced，transgenic embryos by nested PCR forefficient production of transgenic goats. Theriogenology, 56:545-556, 2001
5. Hai-long Ou, Ying Huang, Li-Juan Qu, Miao Xu, Jing-Bin Yan,Zhao-Rui Ren, Shu-Zhen Huang and Yi-Tao Zeng. A ØC31 IntegraseMediated Integration Hotspot in Favor of Transgene ExpressionExists in Bovine Genome. FEBS J, 276: 155-163, 2009