Shanghai ICP for 05052044 Zip code: 200025 Tel：021-63846590
Address: Shanghai, China, South Chongqing Road no. 227
Copyright © 2013 Shanghai jiaotong university school of medicine
Laboratory of Human Genome Research, Ministry of PublicHealth, P.R China & Shanghai Municipal Laboratory of HumanGenome Research (Lab for short) was approved officially by ShanghaiMunicipal Government in September 1993 and by Ministry of Health inOctober 1994.The research orientation of the Lab centers on solvingthe key scientific problems in life and medical sciences, andintegrating the latest scientific achievements of genomics into themedical practice. Over the past years, a series of technologicalplatforms of genomics including large-scale genomic sequencing andgenotyping, DNA mutation detection, biochips for tranome andproteome analysis, large-scale transgenics and knockout modelorganisms and bioinformatics were implemented. With the malignantcancers such as leukemia and other human diseases with highprevalence in China such as primary hypertension and type IIdiabetes as the objects for study, the Lab is focusing on thelocalization and identification of disease-related genes and thecharacterization of the regulatory pathways and network of theirprotein products. In the meantime, the Lab has been developingmolecular mechanism-based new methods of disease prevention,diagnosis and treatment, in order to improve health and advance thenation’s capability of prevention and cure of diseases.During1995-April 2009, the Lab had over 200 papers published on the corejournals, such as《Science》, 《NatureGenetics》,《PNAS》,《Blood》,《Oncogene》 and《Leukemia》. Furthermore, theLab has formed wide collaboration with scientific organizations inmany countries and regions such as USA, UK, France, Japan and HongKong.The Lab has a strong and high-level research team whichincludes a member of Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2 members ofChinese Academy of Engineering, 7 winners of National DistinguishedYoung Scholars Award of National Natural Science Foundation ofChina, 3 specially engaged professors of “Cheung Kong ScholarsProgram” of National Ministry of Education.
197 Rui-Jin Er Road， Shanghai 200025,China
1975-1977:Undergraduate study in Shangrao Medical School, Jiangxi,China.
1977-1978: Teaching assistant, Shangrao Medical School, Jiangxi,China.
1978-1981: Graduate study in Shanghai Second Medical University(SSMU), Shanghai, China.
1981-1984: Intern, Department of Medicine, Shanghai Rui-JinHospital, Shanghai Second Medical University (SSMU), Shanghai,China.
1984-1985: "Interne étranger des Hôpitaux de Paris", LaboratoireCentral d'Hématologie, Hôpital Saint-Louis, Paris,France.
1985-1989: Ph.D study in Hôpital Saint-Louis, Université Paris VII,Paris, France.
January-July 1989: Postdoctorial study in Hopital Saint-Louis,Université Paris VII, Paris, France.
1) Leukemiasystems biology
2) Mechanisms of Target Therapy of Leukemia
1996: HLHLAward for Science and Technology, China
1997: Doctor Honoris Causa, University of Genova, Italy, approvedby the Italian Ministry of Education
1997: Prix de l’Oise, La Ligue Nationale contre le Cancer,France
1998: “Qiu-Shi” Award for Outstanding Young Scientist,China
1999: Cheung Kong Scholars Achievement Award from the NationalMinistry of Education, China
2002: Chevalier de l’Ordre National de la Légion d’Honneur,France
2004: Second Prize of National Natural Science Award,China
2005: Doctor of Science honoris causa, The University of HongKong
2005: Docteur Honoris Causa, l’Université Paris 7, France
2006: Prix INSERM Etranger, Institut National de la Santé et de laRecherche Médicale (INSERM), France
1. Zhang SJ,Ma LY, Huang QH, Li G, Gu BW, Gao XD, Shi JX, Wang YY, Gao L, CaiX, Ren RB, Zhu J, Chen Z, Chen SJ. Gain-of-function mutation ofGATA-2 in acute myeloid transformation of chronic myeloid leukemia.Proc Natl Acid Sci USA 2008;105:2076-2081.
2. Wang L, Zhou GB, Liu P, Song JH, Liang Y, Yang XJ, Xu F, WangBS, Mao JH, Shen ZY, Chen SJ, Chen Z. Dissection of mechanisms ofChinese medicinal formula Realgar-Indigo naturalis as an effectivetreatment for promyelocytic leukemia. Proc Natl Acid Sci USA 2008;105: 4826-4831.
3. Wang ZY, Chen Z. Acute promyelocytic leukemia: from highly fatalto highly curable. Blood 2008; 111:2505-2515.
4. Hu J, Liu YF, Wu CF, Xu F, Shi ZX, Zhu YM, Li JM, Tang W, ZhaoWL, Wu W, Sun HP, Chen QS, Chen B, Zhou GB, Zelent A, Waxman S,Wang ZY, Chen SJ, Chen Z. Long-term efficacy and safety ofall-trans retinoic acid/arsenic trioxide based therapy in newlydiagnosed acute promyelocytic leukemia. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA2009;106: 3342-3347..
5. Zhang QY, Mao JH, Liu P, Huang QH, Lu J, Xie YY, Weng L, ZhangY, Chen Q, Chen SJ, Chen Z. A systems biology understanding of thesynergistic effects of arsenic sulfide and Imatinib in BCR/ABLassociated leukemia. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2009; 106:3378-3383.