Shanghai ICP for 05052044 Zip code: 200025 Tel：021-63846590
Address: Shanghai, China, South Chongqing Road no. 227
Copyright © 2013 Shanghai jiaotong university school of medicine
Shanghai Institute ofTraumatology and Orthopaedics, established in 1958 by thegovernment of Shanghai, is devoted to medical education andresearch in clinical and basic theories in both traditional Chineseand Western medicine.The institute has been selected as the key labof the Shanghai Higher Education Bureau, the key Laboratory ofShanghai Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine in the treatmentof lesions bone and joint，the center of Shanghai TraditionalChinese and Western Medicine in collaboration with the medicaltreatment of fractures, model of Traditional Chinese medicineDepartment of Shanghai General Hospital，national "211 Project" keyconstruction disciplines, the Level Ⅲ Laboratory of StateAdministration of Traditional Chinese Medicine , the State Food andDrug Administration orthopaedics, wound Division base in clinicaltrials, and the National Key Discipline.The Institute hascollaborated with famous scientists and instates in University ofAlabama, Stanford University, Harvard University, the FifthUniversity of Paris of France, and University of Hong Kong, as wellas universities in China. Focusing on the research of injury andlesion in bone and joint, the institute has set special anddistinctive research techniques and systems, brought forwardinnovative viewpoints which promote and lead the development intraumatology and orthopaedics in China. So far, the institute hasbecome one of the most influencing clinic and theoretic researchinstitutes in China
197 Ruijin 2nd Road, Shanghai
Dr Zhu Dingliang is a professor and Director of ShanghaiInstitute of Hypertension, the Vice Director of State KeyLaboratory of Medical Genomics at Ruijin Hospital JiaotongUniversity School of Medicine, the Principal Investigator of theSino-French Research CEenter for Life Science and Genomics. Dr Zhuwas awarded his Doctor of Medicine from the Second Army MedicalUniversity in 1966 and Doctor of Philosophy from Université Pierreet Marie Curie - Paris VI in 1992. Dr. Zhu studied as the visitingscholar in the Department of Cell Biology at North Carolina StateUniversity from 1986 to 1988. Dr Zhu completed his study for Doctorof Philosophy and postdoctoral research in Institut national de lasanté et de la recherche médicale (INSERM) and Centre National dela Recherche Scientifique (CNRS) from 1988 to1995.
Hypertension genetic study and vascularbiology
2003, The Second Prize of Shanghai MedicineAward
2004, The Second Prize of Shanghai Scientific TechnologyProgress
2004, The First Prize of Chinese Medical Award
2008, The Third Prize of Shanghai Scientific TechnologyProgress
1. Hai-ya Wang, Ping-jin Gao, Kai-da Ji, Wei-feng Shen,Chun-ling Fan, Lin Lu, Ding-liang Zhu. Circulating endothelialprogenitor cells, C-reactive protein and severity of coronarystenosis in Chinese patients with coronary artery disease.Hypertension Research 2007; 30: 133-141.
2. Wu SN, Zhang Y, Gardner CO, Chen Q, Li Y, Wang GL, Gao PJ, ZhuDL. Evidence for association of polymorphisms in CYP2J2 andsusceptibility to essential hypertension. Ann Hum Genet.2007;71:519-25.
3. Li Y, Wang JG, Gao PJ, Wang GL, Qian YS, Zhu DL, Staessen JA.Interaction between body mass index and alcohol intake in relationto blood pressure in HAN and SHE Chinese. Am J Hypertens 2006;19:448-453
4. Che ZQ, Gao PJ, Shen WL, Fan CL, Liu JJ, Zhu DL. AngiotensinII-stimulated collagen synthesis in aortic adventitial fibroblastsis mediated by connective tissue growth factor. Hypertens Res. 2008Jun;31(6):1233-40.
5. Li WW, Niu WQ, Zhang Y, Gao PJ, Zhu DL. Family-based analysis ofapelin and agtrl1 gene polymorphisms with hypertension in hanChinese. J Hypertens 2009 [in press]