Shanghai ICP for 05052044 Zip code: 200025 Tel：021-63846590
Address: Shanghai, China, South Chongqing Road no. 227
Copyright © 2013 Shanghai jiaotong university school of medicine
The Institute of Shanghai Mental Health isaffiliated to Shanghai Mental Health Center, it was established in1983. The Institute of Shanghai Mental Health has 14 MedicalResearch Center ,and carries out a wide range of psychiatricresearch in the following fields: biochemical pharmacology ,genetic , neuro-electrophysiology, EEG imaging, psychologicalmeasurement, clinical epidemiology, juvenile behavior, integratedtraditional and western medicine, Forensic Psychiatry, PsychiatricRehabilitation.
The Institute serves the idea of “biology-psychology-socialmedical mode”, and aims to gradually develop into a leadingresearch organization of mental health in Shanghai, a platform forunderstanding mental health, a resource center for mental healthresearch and service, and a world-renowned mental health researchinstitute.
South Wanping Road 600, Shanghai
Professor & Chief Doctor
2004.9—2005.5 UC Berkeley
Specialty: Public Health
2000.10—2003.10 China Europe International BusinessSchool
Specialty: Hospital management
Qualification: Diploma in Hospital Management
1997.09-- 2000.07 Shanghai Second Medical University,Shanghai
Qualification: Doctor Degree of Psychiatry.
1999.01--1999.11 Sigmund Freud Institute, Frankfurt,Germany
1987.09--1990.07 Shanghai Second Medical University,Shanghai
Qualification: Master Degree of Medicine.
1982.09--1987.07 Suzhou Medical College, Jiangsu Province,
Qualification: Bachelor Degree of Medicine.
1. 1992 Shi Siming Award, Shanghai Medical Society
2. 1993 Award for the Outstanding Paper of Young doctor,Shanghai Psychiatry Association
3. 1993 Su Zhonghua Award on Mental health
4. 1994 Award of Shanghai-Okamodo on mental health
5. 1995 Award of Shanghai--Okamodo on mental health
6. 1996 Su Zhonghua Award on mental health
7. 1996 Award of Shanghai-Okamodo on mental health
8. 1996 Awarded Outstanding Young Professional by NationalHealth Ministry
9. 1997 ward for the Outstanding Paper of Young Doctor,Chinese Psychiatry Society
10. 1998 Award on Outstanding Professional by Shanghai HealthBureau
11. 1998 Shanghai Advanced Technology Award ( asco-researcher)
12. 2000 Award on Outstanding Professional by National HealthMinistry
13. 2003 Award on Outstanding Professional by Chinese MentalHealth Association
14. 2005 Member of the tenth Committee, All-ChinaYouth Federation
1. Colin A.Ross, Benjamin B. Keyes, Zeping Xiao, Heqin Yan, Zhen Wang, ZhengZou, Yong Xu, Jue Chen, Haiyin Zhang. Childhood Physical and SexualAbuse in China. Journal of Child Sexual Abuse.2005,14(4):115-126.
2. Xinzhi Zhao, Ruqi Tang, Zeping Xiao, et al: An investigation ofthe dihydropyrimidinase-like 2 ( DPYSL2 ) gene in schizophrenia:genetic association study and expression analysis. Int JNeuropsychopharmacol. 2005. 2:1-8 (IF:4.128)
3. Wang J, Hirayasu Y Hokama H, Tanaka S, Kondo T, Zhang M,Xiao Z. Influence of duration of untreated psychosis on auditoryP300 in drug-naive and first-episode schizophrenia. : PsychiatryClin Neurosci. 2005 Apr;59(2):209-14.
4. Xiao Zeping, Yan Heqin, Wang Zhen, Zou Zheng, Xu Yong, Chen Jue,Zhang Haiyin, Ross CA, Keyes BB. Dissociative experiences inchina. J Trauma Dissociation. 2006;7(3):23-38
5. Xiao Zeping, Yan Heqin, Wang Zhen, Zou Zheng, Xu Yong, Chen Jue,Zhang Haiyin, Ross CA, Keyes BB. Trauma and dissociation in china.: Am J Psychiatry. 2006 ,163(8):1388-91.(IF: 8.286)